The Oklahoma City Housing Authority values it's employees and offers a competitive benefit package.
- 401K Savings Incentive Plan which includes an employer match up to 5%. The Plan has a loan and hardship withdrawal provision. Employees are fully vested after 5 years of continuous service.
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan for additional savings. (No employer match)
- Health Plans have PPO and HMO available through the State of Oklahoma Employees Group Insurance Division. OCHA pays 75% of the employee and family premium.
- Dental and Vision Plans are available at the employee's expense.
- Life Insurance. The first $40,000 life insurance is provided by OCHA. Additional life insurance can be purchased by the employee.
- Disability. OCHA pays 50% of the premium for the employee.
- Short-Term Disability will pay $250 per week for 11 weeks.
- Long-Term Disability will pay 60% of your monthly earnings.
Alternative Work Schedule
- This is available after 3 consecutive months of employment and enables the employee to have every other Friday off. Optional alternative work schedule is available at Supervisor's discretion.
- We have 10 paid holidays per year: New Years Day, Martin Luther King's Observed Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, 2 days for Thanksgiving, and 2 days for Christmas.
- Personal Leave. This is earned after completing 6 consecutive months of employment and is accrued based on employment longevity up to a maximum of 360 hours. Any Personal Leave earned after the 360 hour maximum, will be added to Extended Medical Leave.
- Extended Medical Leave is earned once Personal Leave has reached a maximum balance of 360 hours and may be used in the event of a long-term medical absence.
- Birthday Leave. After completing 6 consecutive months of employment, each employee receives 8 hours of leave on their birthday.
- Donated Leave. OCHA allows employees with unused Personal Leave to donate to qualifying employees who do not have enough leave to cover an absence needed for a family emergency or personal crisis.
- Other Types of Leave available: Special Leave used for the death of an immediate family member, Military Service Leave, Jury Duty Leave.
Corporate Care Program
- Specially trained Corporate Chaplains are available to help the employee and family members with confidential guidance for health, financial or family problems, assistance for chemical dependency or support during hospital stays or funerals. Assistance is available 24 hours a day.
- OCHA offers tuition assistance for job related training.
Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Employees are eligible to join Tinker Federal Credit Union.
Discounts on Cell Phone
- Discounts are available for OCHA employees' personal cell phone service with AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.