The Oklahoma City Housing Authority values its' employees and offers a competitive benefit package.
We offer the following benefits for new employees:
- 401K Savings Incentive Plan which includes an employer match up to 5%. The Plan has a loan and hardship withdrawal provision. Employees are fully vested after 5 years of continuous service.
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan for additional savings. (No employer match)
- Health Plans have PPO and HMO available through the State of Oklahoma Employees Group Insurance Division. OCHA pays 75% of the employee and family premium.
- Dental and Vision Plans are available at the employee's expense.
- Life Insurance. The first $40,000 life insurance is provided by OCHA. Additional life insurance can be purchased by the employee.
- Disability. OCHA pays 50% of the premium for the employee.
- Short-Term Disability will pay $250 per week for 11 weeks.
- Long-Term Disability will pay 60% of your monthly earnings.
Alternative Work Schedule
- An optional alternative schedule may be available after 3 consecutive months of full-time employment and enables the employee to have every other Friday off. Optional alternative work schedule is available at Supervisor's discretion.
- We have 11 paid holidays per year: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Observed Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, 2 days for Thanksgiving, and 2 days for Christmas.
- Annual Leave. After completing 6 consecutive months of employment, full and part-time employees accrue leave based on employment longevity up to a maximum of 240 hours.
- Sick Leave. Full and part-time employees accrue leave up to a maximum of 240 hours.
- Birthday Leave. After completing 6 consecutive months of employment, full-time employees receive 8 hours of leave on their birthday.
- Donated Leave. OCHA allows employees with unused Personal or Annual Leave to donate to qualifying employees who do not have enough leave to cover an absence needed for a family emergency or personal crisis.
- Other Types of Leave available: Preventative Health and Wellness Leave, Bereavement Leave, Military Service Leave, and Jury Duty Leave.
Corporate Care Program
- Specially trained Corporate Chaplains are available to help the employee and family members with confidential guidance for health, financial or family problems, assistance for chemical dependency or support during hospital stays or funerals. Assistance is available 24 hours a day.
- OCHA offers tuition assistance for job related training.
Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Employees are eligible to join Tinker Federal Credit Union.
Discounts on Cell Phone
- Discounts are available for OCHA employees' personal cell phone service with AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.