Submit a Comment to OCHA

Your Voice, Your Feedback

Questions, comments, suggestions?  We want to hear from you!  If you have feedback for us, we invite your thoughts at one of our options below!

  1. Submit a comment to OCHA
  2. Submit an Anonymous Comment to OCHA
  3. Email a Comment to OCHA
  4. Call - 405-602-3124 to speak to a representative


  1. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
  2. If this is an after-hours emergency work order for Authority owned units, call 405-232-1041.
  3. To submit an order for non-emergency work, call the property manager during normal business hours.
  4. To submit an official grievance, please follow the grievance policy outlined in Administration Policy or Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy.